REPUTABLE FIRM HANDLES LEGAL MATTERS IN THE AREAS OF ESTATE PLANNING, PROBATE, ESTATE AND GIFT TAX PLANNING & LIVING WILLS AND OTHER ADVANCE DIRECTIVES
Trusted adviser provides reliable counsel to clients in the Tampa area
Longa Law is a boutique law firm in Tampa, Florida, assisting clients with Estate Planning, Trusts, Advance Directives, Guardianships, Business Succession Planning, Trust Administrations, and Probate Administrations. With the use of technology, we assist people with Probate Administrations throughout the state of Florida, including Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Polk, Manatee, Hernando, Citrus, Sarasota, Charlotte, Dade, Lee, and Washington counties. The difference is in the details. We are not only caring and compassionate, but we also draw on education, skill and experience to help you resolve your legal problem. No matter what your case involves, our managing attorney, who has over 17 years of experience and is rated a perfect 10 on Avvo, will be personally involved and focused on a successful result. Please read our about us page to learn more about us or contact us today to schedule a time to speak with our managing attorney.
KNOWLEDGEABLE ADVOCATE HANDLES ESTATE PLANNING AND PROBATE
Longa Law Firm, P.A. has a thorough understanding of Florida law. We work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Estate Planning: We handle estate planning matters, helping individuals protect their legacies and provide for their loved ones. This includes planning for incapacity.
- Estate and Gift Tax Planning: We advise clients on the creation of wealth transfer devices that are exempt from the estate tax and other steep taxes. Individuals, executors, trustees, professionals, and business owners count on my office for reliable tax advice.
- Living Wills and Other Advance Directives: We help clients create living wills, powers of attorney and other forms of advance directives. These documents can allow you to make clear how your medical care and finances should be handled in the event that you cannot make decisions yourself.
- Trusts: There are many different types of trusts, each with its own rules and benefits, and we often use trusts to avoid probate for our client’s assets. We can help you establish one appropriate for your assets and goals, including Revocable Living Trusts, Florida Land Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Spousal Lifetime Access Trusts (SLATs), Life Insurance Trusts, Defective Grantor Trusts, Charitable Gifting Trusts, Family Trusts, and Supplemental Needs Trusts.
- Wills: A last will and testament can include instructions for how your property and wealth should be distributed among heirs of your choice, as well as who should care for your minor children. We draft wills that are clear, secure and legally enforceable.
- Probate and Estate Administration: We can assist with the distribution of assets and administration of a decedent’s estate in all counties of Florida.
- Powers of Attorney: We advise on and prepare powers of attorney. As an experienced estate planning lawyer, we work with individuals and businesses to make sure that legal authority for vital tasks is transferred in the event of a person’s incapacity.
- International Estate Planning: We advise clients on the complexities of international estate planning and the distribution of foreign assets or distributions to foreign nationals.
- Elder Mediation: We serve as neutral professionals, providing online mediation of elder law and family disputes.
- Business Succession Planning: We assist entrepreneurs, investors, and professionals create key documents to ensure that their business continues and its assets avoid probate administration.
When you retain the services of Longa Law Firm, P.A., you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable Florida law firm today
Longa Law Firm, P.A. sees your case through from start to finish. Let us work with you to address your legal concerns in Florida. Our office is conveniently located in Tampa. Call our firm at 813-421-0190 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.